The submission of abstracts is welcome until
3rd Feb. 2017 10th Feb. 2017! FINAL DEADLINE: 17th Feb. 2017!
Interested authors are requested to submit not more than two pages abstract according to the template Abstract template as MS-Word format Version 2003 or later, and as PDF document.
An abstract registration form (Abstract registration form) with additional information (authors, address, E-Mail, preferred topic, preferred presentation, brief biography, etc.) should be filled.
Please note: Electronic submission only! (by email)
Submit abstracts to: firstname.lastname@example.org including:
• Your abstract (ISSE2017_Abstract_##_surname.doc/docx) and (ISSE2017_Abstract_##_surname.pdf)
Example (for only one abstract):
• Your abstract registration form: (ISSE2017_Abstract_##_surname.xls/xlsx)
Example (for only one abstract):
• Please replace ## with: Topic letter (Topic A…K), include number only if you have more than one abstract!
Please be sure your abstract matches the following requirements and recommendations:
• Abstract title
A concise title without subject specific abbreviations should be chosen.
• Author listing (principal author first)
Full First name (not abbreviated), Last (family) name, and affiliations, mailing address, telephone, fax and email address. Please indicate who is intended to present the paper at the conference and who is the corresponding author.
Indicate which session topic your paper matches and whether you prefer to do an oral or a poster presentation. Important: Please note that this decision is not a subject of quality of the contribution. Therefore, the same high quality level is expected from both types of paper – oral and poster paper. Due to the fact that the conference will have no parallel oral sessions the regular contribution is a poster paper. Scientific discussions with technical depth are most fruitful in small groups in the vicinity of your poster. However, some papers which from their subject address a broader auditory will be selected for the oral sessions. Placement is at the Technical Program Committees discretion.
• Abstract text
The peculiarities of the work to be presented should clearly be stated (e.g. by referring to work that has already been done). Only original material should be submitted, and abstracts should contain enough detail to clearly convey the approach and the results of the research. The presentation and publishing of papers require company clearance. Commercial papers purely consisting of product information with no research results are not appropriate for the ISSE Conference. Let proofread your abstract at least by one colleague who is not familiar with the particular subject of your work. Make use of spell-checking aids and clear your paper from linguistic weaknesses (e.g. by proofreading from someone who's native language is English).
List a maximum of five keywords.
• Brief biography (of principal author) Maximum 50 words about affiliation, academic/scientific degree and research fields. Fill biography in the registration form.
• Peer abstract review: Paper abstracts will be peer reviewed for technical merit, content, and clearness by an internationally composed Reviewer Committee under the leadership of the Conference Chair. A printed version of the book of abstracts containing the accepted contributions will be available at the conference. In turn, authors of accepted (Notification of acceptance: March 17th, 2017) abstracts will be invited to submit a full-length conference paper according to the conference paper template. The reviewers will normally provide comments to the corresponding authors in order to support their paper preparation. Please consider these comments! The accepted full-length papers will be compiled to conference proceedings which will be available on a CD-ROM/Memory Stick obtained in the conference bag.
• Preconditions for publishing in IEEE Xplore
o Authors present their papers at the conference in the form of a 15 min. speech in case of oral presentation or a 3 min. presentation additionally to their personal poster presentation. One Author may present more than one paper. However, it will not be possible to publish a paper without having presented it.
o Authors confirm the originality of their papers by submitting a signed IEEE copyright form.
o Papers written in accordance with the guidelines as provided in the ISSE paper template.
o Content of paper suits the scope of IEEE Components, Packaging and Manufacturing Technology (CPMT) Society.
o Paper passes the plagiarism check. All submitted papers will undergo the IEEE CrossCheck automated plagiarism detection and prevention software
CPMT compliant contents will be forwarded to IEEE for publication on Xplore after the conference. The decision on acceptance is on IEEE's discretion.
Please use for your abstracts the following templates:
Abstract registration form
Please use for your accepted paper the following template (until 17th of April 2017):
Make your official conference registration with (until 17th of April 2017):
Conference registration form
The IEEE-Copyright-Form should be filled after the acceptance of your paper:
ISSE IEEE copyright form